If your furnace isn’t working and the Wisconsin weather is extremely cold or hot (or anything in between), you can call us for 24 hour emergency repair service, 365 days a year including nights, weekends or holidays. We service and repair all makes and models of central air conditioners, furnaces, and boilers for both residential and commercial customers, including:
➤ Highly efficient top quality residential Amana and Armstrong heating and air conditioning equipment
➤ Lennox commercial rooftop units
➤ TriangleTube hydronic heating boilers
➤ State-of-the-art radiant in-floor heating and Tekmar controls
➤ Fujitsu mini-split ductless air conditioning and heat pumps
➤ Woodmaster outdoor wood burners
➤ Aprilaire indoor air quality equipment
➤ Honeywell controls and thermostats
➤ Water heaters for residential, commercial and farm use
➤ In-floor radiant heat for farm applications where we specialize in milking parlors and runways
➤ Outdoor radiant snow melt systems
➤ Servicing all brands of HVAC equipment.
Whether your farm’s heating source needs immediate repair, your home furnace is not working properly or you came into the office on Monday to a dead furnace, you can expect technicians who are knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and prompt. We provide 24 hour emergency repair service 7 days a week throughout southeastern and south central Wisconsin including Watertown, Jefferson and Dodge County and portions of Waukesha, Dane, Washington and Ozaukee counties. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional licensed technicians and a friendly staff of experts.
• The type of fuel or electricity you use for heating
• The size of the new furnace (dependent upon the size of your home or business)
• If the unit is a forced air furnace or hydronic boiler
• Whether you purchase a high efficiency furnace.
Different units are needed for homes that heat and cool with oil, natural gas, propane, and electricity.
Before you decide against that high efficiency furnace, make sure you research tax credits and incentives for purchasing a high efficiency furnace. Federal and state governments often offer tax credits and incentives for purchasing a high efficiency furnace to customers that make the overall cost of the high efficiency furnace (after rebates or tax credit is figured in) a lower upfront expense. Because high efficiency furnaces use less energy and fuel, these units cost less to operate versus older or less efficient furnaces. Talk to your Klecker’s technician for information and the latest statistics about the benefits and cost savings of a high efficiency furnace and what unit is right for your home or business.
Air conditioners in Wisconsin are regularly exposed to the elements and not used for most of the year, making them prone to breakdowns and emergency repair service when you need them most for your customers and family. Regular preventative maintenance is a must for all AC units, and can save you money in the long run by:
• Extending the life of your AC unit. Regular preventative maintenance keeps your AC unit running at peak efficiency, meaning your air conditioner runs well, longer---even after exposure to those cold Wisconsin winters.
• Reducing your fuel and utility bills. Air conditioning units can cost as much as 20% more to run when your coolant is down 10%. A properly maintained unit uses less energy when refrigerant levels are maintained.
• Saving you money for emergency repairs. By having a HVAC technician check your unit regularly and keep your air conditioner at peak efficiency, you don’t have to pay for those emergency service calls.
• Less air conditioner replacements over the life of your home or office. There’s another benefit for customers who schedule regular air conditioner maintenance: you don’t have to pay for as many AC units because regular preventative maintenance keeps your air conditioner clean and running efficiently longer.
• A busy Watertown business owner who doesn’t have time for scheduling regular preventative maintenance
• A landlord who wants to save money by keeping your rental property running efficiently
• A homeowner who doesn’t want the hassle of keeping track of your AC unit’s maintenance schedule
• A homeowner physically unable to maintain your AC unit.
Contact us about a service agreement for your home, residential or commercial property in Watertown. We take care of your HVAC equipment, schedule your regular preventative maintenance and maintain your records. You stay comfortable, save money in the long run and enjoy all the conveniences of being a Service Agreement customer with one of Watertown’s premier air conditioner repair or service companies.
Call 920-261-9218 or use our contact form.